Here in Safari Hostel you are located in just the heart of this lively city. We handcrafted, just for you dear reader, a list of places to go really close to the hostel. Not all of them are in the traditional tourist track, but all of them are really worth it, and you will feel some of the Muscovite atmosphere there.
- Musical Theatre Stanislavskogo: Bolshoi Theatre is a gem, but this is the place where the best performances of ballet and opera take place. Highly Recommended.
- Sanduny Baths: This is a cultural as well as an architectural landmark. Just remember to get slippers, a towel, and toiletries with you if you are not willing to purchase them at the place. There you will get the treatment you deserve – really relaxing! You definitely will not forget. Oh, and drinking a beer while there is a must!
- Vysokopetrovsky Monastery: Russian orthodox monastery dated from 14th century. Lovely frescoes still remain on the walls.
- Central Children’s Store Roof: There you can get a nice view of Moscow. Just head to the 6th floor, behind the food court. A hidden place
- If you are into architecture: Really, any walk around Moscow is gonna be unforgettable. If you head to Tveskaya street, Kuznetskiy most street, Stoleshnicov Alley you will just immerse yourself in full on Russian architecture.
You will for sure have a great stay here in Moscow, and it will be even better if you stay in a well located, cozy and warm place. The Safari Hostel is just the place for you. Have a wild stay with us!